Tuesday 25 September 2012

Our house... by Titbelsoeur

Coucou me revoilou !
I'm back and back again :-)

Today I am eager to show you a little piece of artwork I have made from a scrap of packaging kraft. Following a tutorial from Pascanine on a French mixed-media forum, I have folded it and then sewed lines on it with my tiny machine.

I have colored it with alcohol inks, but it was too dark, thus I added some yellow acrylics to lighten it.
A touch of border stamps here and there, whitened with my Posca pen, and just added punched circles from my table protective paper (just have a try, the result is stunning !)
And on the bottom, a little house garland stamped on a book page and colored with watercolor !

This piece will soon become a notebook cover... who loves it ?

Read you very soon ! 

9 comments:

Nan G said...

I love it! So ... So striking! What a fab book cover it will be!

Jeanne-Sylvie said...

Upcycled stuff, beautiful colours,
energy-filled composition, i love it all!Great job!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Absolutely stunning! What a fantastic way to colour up Kraft recycled paper. Love it!

Astrid Maclean said...

Fantastic project Tit! A mixed media piece that rocks!!! LOVE IT!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Love it - so unusual!

CraftyJo said...

I do! (Love it, that is)

Janny Jager said...

Fantastic Page with beautiful colors
Love it.

Greetings Janny

Julia S-W said...

Such a wonderful use for scraps! I look forward to seeing what it becomes in the future!
Juliax

Von said...

Oh I love it :)
Von ☺