Thursday 16 May 2013

We Will Always... by Sioux Jenneys

Hiya all! I'm sharing something a little different that includes a tag this time! HOL I'm all loved up....and wanted to wrap up a DVD that I bought as a surprise for my boyfriend....how snugly does that sound :)


1. Stamp some basic plain brown packaging paper with the background stamp of your choice in Archival Sepia, I used the Music background... don't be too concerned with lining the images up exactly....believe me it will not be noticeable once the package is wrapped. ;)



2. Cut a tag from kraft card and one from white card using the Sizzex Tiny tags and tabs die and stamp the script from Carte Postale plate in Archival coffee and age edges with Distress Ink walnut stain....cut the white one smaller on all sides and age with some Distress Ink Antique linen and attach adding a hole reinforcer cut from the same die.


3. I used words from Journaling Mini Words 1 but did not have the word "have" so cut individual letters from different words and glued them to some card...it was a bit fiddly but so worth it! :) I used part of the Paris postage from Paris to London plate and coloured with a Distress Marker in worn lipstick. The words were stuck to black card to finish.


4. I stamped the word Carte Postale from the Carte Postale set and the Fleur De Ly's from the T!m Paris to London plate in Archival coffee. Stamped one of the crowns from Crowning Glory onto metal, cut out using Tim Holtz scissors and puffed out the metal using a Ten Seconds Studio tool and attached to the tag. Wrap the gift, secure with some Bakers Twine and attach the tag.


Why not give your loved one a surprise package this week :) See you again soon!



xoxo Sioux

9 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious gift-wrapping - beautifully done!
Alison x

Paula Whittaker said...

What a fab way of wrapping a gift - and I'm so pleased to hear life is good xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Cool! And how wonderful to be "all loved up" :o)!!
Great way of wrapping a gift and I totally adore what you did with that crown! I thought at first that it was one of those TH ones!

Redanne said...

This is so, so beautiful!

Jennie Atkinson said...

I so love this Sioux - it is just perfect! And I love that you are all "loved up" x

Helen said...

Gorgeous parcel, and I am so pleased things are going well for you (both!)

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag and wrapping paper. :)

Joanne said...

Oh I am so sorry but the end of that post had me in fits of laughter - surprise package. I love the fact you have the word 'boyfriend' in your vocabulary and I know this weekend will be filled with fun, friends and laughter. Have a wonderful Eurovision night.
xxx

craftytrog said...

A fabulously wrapped package Sioux! Glad to hear you're loved up & happy! xxx