Tuesday 30 December 2014

My fav from 2014 at Artistic Stamper ;)

Hi!
It's me, mellpellmell here for you today.

You know, there is a tradition - before the new year to remember what you have done over the past year...

I also want to remember and tell you about it...

So, let's see my favourite Artistic Stamper creations from this year.

The first is the ATC series of two cards. I like the messy view of this stamps - letters and numerals :)





The second is minimalistic card made with a single stamp "leaf". It is very sharp and very realistic looks after coloring.



And the last - LO with different botanical stamps - butterflies, beetles and text (the most excellent option for the background!)





I am grateful to all of you that you remembered it all with me.

And thanks to all of you - the design team, the readers and even bystanders at this blog, that you spent this year along with me!

And I wish you all Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely creations, so original and varied - the ATCs are my favourites! Great to see them all again.
Alison xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Sorry its taken a while for me to comment I have been very busy in my job that pays the bills! I love your work Mel its very new and diverse. Glad to have you on the team. Dee x