Thursday 16 April 2015

Notebook for serious young man

Hi there) It/s Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell) here for you today.

If you do not mind, I'll show you a notebook, which I did for a serious young man.

Do you know that the quantity is not always equivalent to quality? Sometimes "less" may be the best choice!
I'm sure that the next photo will be able to demonstrate this assertion.


Yes, you saw it right - I used just a single stamp to decorate this notebook.

As you can see, that was quite enough!

I would like to draw the attention of all those who (as I do) loves shtamping in any place and on any material - stamps of this brand give excellent and precise imprints even at such a "rough" fabrics like this - look at the photo a little closer:


 I hope you are also love sometimes do such little things for serious people who alien to the "flowers and bows"!

Have a nice day, and serious people close to all of you! :)))))



7 comments:

Deb said...

Nice ! I see so many really busy projects , but love the simplicity of this. I recently DARED to do just a single stamp on a notebook as well ! Sometimes less really IS more.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Great idea to use stamp on fabric journal, Maryia. Fish image looks lovely on your green background

massofhair said...

I am a huge fan of CAS so your fabric notebook is wonderful and relaxing to my eyes and a great colour :-) xxx

Mell Pell Mell said...

Thank you all for your kind words) I'm happy you like simplicity as I do)
<3

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Mel you have demonstrated less is more beautifully. x

Mell Pell Mell said...

@Dee Adams <3

Mell Pell Mell said...

@Dee Adams <3